I left the office feeling extremely relaxed and peaceful. Couldn’t ask for more. I loved it!
Thank you so much for your time.
Brief back pain history:
I was having a lot of back pain in my mid to lower torso. I went to my PC doctor, diagnosed with skeletal muscle tension on my right side causing a whole cascade of radiating pain to my upper back, shoulders, lower back, and difficulty breathing. The pain and difficulty breathing was giving me issues with running and being active. I was prescribed a heavier dosage of pain killer but opted not to take it (I was concerned with the side effects). I was recommended by a coworker to try acupuncture instead. So I looked around, read reviews, and thought why not try the holistic way. (note: I’ve been suffering with the pain for about 7 months and was intensifying pretty quickly during the time.)
Thoughts on Dr. Patel:
– She’s super nice!
– Listens well to patients and very easy to talk to.
– She, not only helps you with your pain, but if you’re having issues with adult acne, she can help you with that too!
– She always makes sure you’re feeling comfortable with the needles and the placements. If some don’t feel comfortable, all you have to do is let her know and she’ll take it out right away and find other methods to help ease the pain.
– I didn’t even have to tell her where the central spot of pain was and she already knew by looking at my back.
– She thoroughly explains the process and if you have any concerns or questions, she will answer them right away.
Results, after one month of Acupuncture:
– My breathing feels back to normal, no pain while running.
– The right side of my back feels so much better! (there are times where I’ll slightly re-aggrivate it by running , but the pain is dull and bearable, and acupuncture session relieve it right away).
– Stiffness in my shoulders and back is gradually going away.
– I’m still continuing with treatments.
– I love fire cupping! It’s like a reverse massage (massage – you’re muscles are being pushed / fire cupping – you’re muscles are being pulled)
– I feel sore for a day or two around my back (treated area), but the soreness goes away and all the muscles feel relaxed.
I like acupuncture and fire cupping and definitely recommend it to others.